The Midlands is known for its variety of Fine Dining Restaurants. The judges will consider the following when reviewing your application.
• Quality of the ingredients used, flavours and cooking techniques.
• Quality of service and standards as evidenced via 3rd party review sites, regulatory inspections, reputation, and feedback over the past 12 months.
• Quality of application
• Social media presence and engagement
• Reputation as ambassador and advocate of the local food, drink & hospitality scene, showing respect for peers, competitors, and patrons.
• Able to demonstrate high levels of employee engagement and team development, providing opportunities for learning.
• Restaurant must operate a tasting menu